Tuesday, October 30, 2007

introducing my 'family'

from the left,eeling,me,bei shan and min shi
taken 2 years ago i think.








this photo is ancient...but no choice, min shi that fellow don't really take alot of photos,and seriously she don't change at all.lol
do you see the girl with specs?thats her!she is one of my damn long friends and my 'sister'(4 in 'lu'). she is extremely good in maths and is currently in JC. she is easy going and real funky.=)






---->"i'm here!"




next on the line,is this messy haired girl here.eeling has seriously decided to abandon her friendster and leave these kind of nong nong ago pics there. i don't have her new pictures coz i cant really catch her nowadays, she is MIA-ing.she is in NYP and in her third year and having her attachment. my senior,my zai and one of the sisters of '4 in lu'.








this old freak you see over here is my 'brother'(he's not old at all).we are so called brothers.he is in the same class as my sister,shan and we used to work in the same place. he is a good freak,damn straightforward and very 'on',so don't dare him.









this smug boy you are looking at is definitely not a 'boy'.let me explain, jeremey has went over the age border to be defined as a 'boy'.(he is 25)AND,there's more to it,he is my sester.in other words,he is more gay.lol! he is in SP dance sports but may quit anytime now due to no 'chemistry' between him and his partner.he loves calling me a "horny bitch" coz 'fuck you' seems to be the regular words he hear from me. his nick-->'psychotic bitch'....lol











look sweet eh?hahaha...if you know her well,you will understand what is a devil.lol...bei shan is one of the sisters of "4 in 'lu'" and is my closest friend.she is in NP 2nd year.loves to bullshit alot like i do,and has a close relationship with cameras. i guess taking photos of herself would be her best skill.we have been mistaken as real blooded sisters.people say we look alike,but seriously,which part????!!! i just don't agree at all.













alritey, this sleepy guy here is my mummy.he looks real kind but in actual fact,he has a hobby of disturbing my weight.he loves giving me thousands of nicks.from 'thick thick' to 'fats',nasty stuff to say to a slim 18year old gal. he is 18 soon and is in SP,but currently having his attachment. and lastly he loves emo songs.hahaha....

No comments: