Monday, October 8, 2007

my sarawak trip (for abby)

alritey,we will be sleep walking to the airport on the 14th,reason being me wanting to be a bloody idiot. i booked the tickets which flies off at 8 in the morning,so i gotta be there by six in the morning and the place is just so damn bloody far!(senai airport){somewhere in JB}which means no sleep for me and the rest.the damage is done,i have already booked it.
since you are there,you might as well join me and bring me along to whatever places you and buddies planned out because i seriously think that my trip will be dull without ya.AND i booked the merdeka palace room.the place is damn nice,so you might as well book a room next to mine!LOL! i planned out most of my itinery! bako national park,damai beach,and i got a personal chaffeur!apparently that i-dont-know-what-name guy is a good friend of my colleage,an uncle who speaks chinese.SO,he would know where to bring us to sight seeing and savour fabulous food,so its your loss if you dont follow me!faster pang sae your friends and join me la!LOL!

i will be staying there for 5 days but your dates abit clashed with mine,i also not sure i am going on the sight seeing and blah blah blah so you better planned out yours asap so that i can arrange it to suit yours.and i haven't tell my friends about you yet(wonder if they will kill me).all my things are planned out and booked!follow me go ba,better than you and your bbs wondering in the streets of vietnam.sounds quite dangerous for a blur ass like you to be in vietnam,first time,with only 2 friends.d-a-n-g-e-r-o-u-s.faster convince your friends la,kao.want shopping go hong kong better lo,what you wanna buy in vietnam???dont really think there would be stuffs that you ppl like.you don't like fakey brands what,might as well go enjoy the blue waters and hairy monkeys.faster decide den tell me.

1 comment:

qian said...

and oh yea,i cant go for the linkin park concert coz I GT NO MONEY!!!