Sunday, October 14, 2007

shitty colleagues and a loss of a job

I am so so so so freaked out, my favorite boss sacked me! What the hell!-_-! Don’t really understand why but Trudy got sacked together with me, and we got no ideas why. Well, two customers complained saying that the service was bad and that they did not want to pay the service charge. It was understandable as their food took like an hour and their plates took quite long to be cleared. They want to complain but they did not even ask for our service in the first place. If your food takes a long time to come, isn’t it common sense for you to ask the waiter or whoever servicing you to check your orders??? If you want to get your plates cleared, shouldn’t you ask? They don’t even do that, they just sit there with no expressions and no requests! What the hell! The worst thing was that that I did not take any of the table’s orders, not even drinks lo! Ask me whatever happened to the service, I also won’t know de ma! Shouldn’t he be asking the asshole who took their orders where his or her brain is? Not all of us take the orders, how the hell are we supposed to know what the customer is having and I do not think that I had the free time to care about them since there are other troublesome tables as well. Why doesn’t he sack all of us? Just because I shook my head when he asked why, then he wants to sack me. The rest act blur, he keeps. Forget it man, I don’t care if he thinks that o am giving attitude, I don’t even bother to explain. It’s not like it’s my fault that those people sending orders send to the wrong places, like Harlow? I am a waitress! Waitress! Not a manager, why must I be responsible of everything?! I got so fed up sia. I just shut up and did finish everything I was supposed to do, smiled all the way and leave. I hope those fucking hypocrites who love acting blur get a taste of karma soon! Fuckers man….

And I don’t really understand why he sacked Trudy. It’s not like Trudy did anything wrong for the entire day. She was there early and not only did her part of her job; she also helped the runners to do work too. I really don’t understand why he sacked her. For my case, I am fine with it; after all I gave him neither confession nor explanation. If he assumes that it is my fault then forget it, I don’t want to work with someone who doesn’t know me at all. Help him so much is meaningless, he don’t appreciate it. he only believes whatever shit he claims to see. Those bloody bastards who work their butts off when he is around. The stupid pretenders.

No comments: