Tuesday, October 9, 2007

sickening day

i was so damn bored today......got matty and 'dunno whats her name' to play with me and watch videos till like 2 in the afternoon,after which matty needed to go off to his frreennch lessons,and his friend went along with him,so left with the lonely and damn bored me to wonder around.i seriously do not understand why i don't have the will to go school,although it doesn't suck and the people i get contact with are pretty fine,i just don't wanna go.
i tried to convince myself that my GPA is dropping in high speed,but seriously it didn't bother me that much.my brain is working in another direction......damn.....i need help.....if only i find real good reasons to go school,if not,i really got no motivation sia......5 classes,100 people to get along with,wtf........just looking at the 100 scares me enough.....i am not interested in getting to know more people,those friends are just like hi bye friends,nothing dazzling about it .hai...but whatever, i will get morning calls everyday from now on,so don't think i will be able to skip anymore school.ar......my self-extended holidays gone.......sad man.
and finally i did something for my PP,i went to the library and i really think i should go there early the next time.i definitely require more than just a tiny seat and i need the power cables!!!!!i need some long hours finding and reading those books.looks like those authors don't really conserve too,every book i needed was like 2 to 3 inches thick.....terrible and i needed more than one....thats really terrible........-_-'''
and oh yea,i saw marcus on the train.(trudy's brother).he kept laughing and yeah i know what the hell he is laughing about,cant believe he still remembers the 'hugging wall' thing.its not like i wanted it.....-_-'''.....i really hope i can erase his memory......
thinking about the coming library trips,kind of scares me........

No comments: