Thursday, November 29, 2007

boring~!

i finally managed to finish the posters and guess what? i did it the wrong way...it was like doomsday for me...great! i just hope that they were be kind enough to let me pass. after all, i did waste a lot of time on the posters! finding those cute pictures kind be quite a task! they were pretty nice to nice and did ask me some questions,it was done in a short time too, wonder of they didn't know what to ask.lol!
could not grab any food when i was doing my presentation so i rushed to Central and ate a 6-inch steak sandwich, didn't think it occupy an inch in my stomach at all. i was so hungry throughout work. there were many tables laid out so i thought that i would be having a tough night.but hey, it was tough for the rest of the guys but for me,it was simply boredom. i didn't get much tables. think i would have just served 8 tables for 4 hours? well, i only billed one. bored me to death!
since i had nothing to do, i just chit chat with Danny and a bit with AJ. AJ was pretty busy most of the times, and it was definitely not his day. he had some trouble with ridzuan(i don't know what it is)and also spilled beer onto two customers clothes and bag. damn jia lat!thank goodness, they didn't request for laundry money or whatever. Danny slacked and chitty chatty with me. he said he was single and finally feels lonely, thus he wants to hold an audition for his girlfriend and asks me to help him to find for him. so girls or ladies out there, if you are independent and single, please step forward. he is a joker, he likes tapping on a person's shoulder and act like he didn't do it,and likes poking me by the sides,coz of my reaction,he finds it fun and entertaining. he told this to Ri xian and he joins in the fun too.T-T...
danny:" i think lucien likes you, he has a tendency to disturb you and he keeps coming here. so what do you think of him?"
me:" huh?oh hahaha...-_-'''"
danny:"i'm the matchmaker here lei. rex and krystn are together ALL BECAUSE OF ME lo"
me:" so you are the modern match maker la,good for you lo"
danny:" i never bluff you, i really thinks he likes you."
me:" ri xian also likes disturbing me, if thats the case, then he like me too la?there are still a lot of people who LOVES to disturb me lo.duh..."
danny:" ya la. i believe that they like you lo!"
me".......-o-......"
danny:" if you don't want him then you can consider me lo, i also buai pai"
me:" hur-hur-hur{sarcastic}"
after which another fella will tell me someone likes me. and the cycle will go on and on and on. i will always be "oh really?" or "orhz...hur hur hur".if not, how the hell am i supposed to respond? well, ri xian knows me pretty well, he says that " i know la, you are not ready for relationship rite?" yesh! damn right! he drank dumex milk!lol! i am not ready for anymore relationships at the moment and whats more i only know them for a while. i prefer to have books and design as a companion. sounds real nerd, but thats how i feel now. i want to have more time for myself to prepare for my dream. i think its worth it! yah?

No comments: