Thursday, November 8, 2007

change things,gotta do it the hard way

when things have been changed or situations have been changed, we as the people involved in the act have the make the amendments too. staying the same for our own benefits is actually being real selfish and being in a way too imaginative world. that is what i had learned some time ago.sometimes,it is really hard for you to do what you had in mind,but i would always be reminded of what i had to go through and also the consequences if i stayed this way.i am already having a hard life but i have so many things i gotta face and its torturing....i can only take things step by step,and i can't run away...the roads i have to walk are already set and ready for me to take,but...looking at those thorny parts,you would just want to go to the greeny patches beside the roads. the roads are teaching me to face my problems and stop crying while the greeny patches;when i step on them,i stepped on my myself,it's like stabbing my own heart in both ways but if i take the road, i will be off the place soon. the road i am taking is long and windy. i do not know when it will end.all i know is that its killing me,my heart and soul...its like betraying my thoughts. i have been told i will get well and get it off someday. but nobody had told me when that someday will come......how long more....?

No comments: