Thursday, November 1, 2007

family ties

i have actually drifted apart from my relatives. must have been doing it some time ago, but i don't remember when i started. its such a weird feeling when suddenly i am back into my real big family. my granny and grandpa were extremely nice to me and it felt....warm? i really did felt the warmth in my heart. i have been skipping th wedding dinners of my relatives, those special occasions like Christmas where all of my relatives would gather and enjoy eating pizza and turkey. i gotta say i really missed those times when i was real happy hopping around and making fun of my granny's over-sentimental singing. i used to ran off whenever she sings but now, i just sit there and listen to her. for a moment, i felt like crying, i remember when mum told me she had osteoporosis, i felt really unsecured and lost. now that i am looking at her at such short distances, i realize that her age is showing already, she is now an old lady,she is no longer the hyper granny that catches worms just to scare me, it kind of scares me that she would leave us some time later and that i had still not treated her as well as she used to take care of me during my primary school holidays.
when i was talking to her i realize where my darn hard attitudes come from. she loves a risk and says that nothing pushes her off her queen seat. she loves a dare and definitely will not lose that easily,just the same as i am.tough granny,tough granddaughter~! my mums tough too, so she's in too except that she is more hardworking than the two of us. we are just lazy bums.lol...

No comments: