Saturday, November 10, 2007

lousy day man!!!!!!!!!

went to shan's house today to get the sleeping bag for my mum coz my family's going to Malaysia for a little vacation(but not me).
the road there was ok but the the way back was like fuck fuck fuck!!!!! firstly, i fell and my legs ended in really weird postures,now it hurts like hell but i don't know what the hell is wrong with my right leg.the pain is really making me frustrated! well,there's more to come, i not only fell but also got chased by this sick pomerian(dumb dog).its not funny at all....the stupid owner was like" run run run....boy come back come back~!" he is asking me to run and asking his dumb dog to go back to him in a tone that was like he just had his chemotherapy.stupid owner!!!!!!!!!!he thinks his dog understands his words.guess the dog only heard 'run run run',which is why it just keep chasing me.i am injured and chased by a dog within 10 minutes duration. oh....how unlucky can i be???!!!!
i have had numerous cases of being chased by dogs within such a short time this year....if this continues, i gotta say that i am gonna hate dogs real soon.they seriously have a problem with me,get me the king of the dogs, i think we need a talk.-_-'''sorry,just being lame.
so damned tired, still have to make a useless trip to senai airport later....ah.......sian ah.and i need to shop for presents for a big bunch of friends.......no money le......even worse sia......

No comments: