Wednesday, December 19, 2007

i'm weak...only for now

i am back from sarawak and running a small fever.just five days and i am already sick,wonder if i decided to stay elsewhere permanent,would it cause my death?haha...i still need my mum,she is great in taking care of me as i do not know how to take care of myself(was told so).
i just think i am really weak,not only my immunity system but also in many other things.there will be a limit to my weakness, i promised myself that. and i will have to know when to be as strong as i am supposed to be.no matter what others think of me, i will still do it.coz, there is just no place for me to fall, i can only stop in my tracks or keep moving on. it is just impossible for me to stop forever right?i cannot and will not collapse, i will not be WEAK!
the last quarter is here, and i will make it work.

No comments: