Thursday, January 17, 2008

not well

gosh....i don't even know if i am really sick or not sick...i have not been sick for quite a long time,can't even remember how it feels like, and i cant differentiate it now.just like i can't differentiate lots of things.
well, i was starting to feel a rising fever before going to st james,but i thought it was my imagination(my excuse to go home and sleep).i did had the fever,and gosh...never ever go to a club when you are sick. the loud music makes you feel like killing the people around you and the drinks just make you feel like "give me water please".
now i feel weak and really feel like sleeping all day.
i try my best OH! in fact, after a while i felt better(from the lime juice).they say i don't even look like someone who is sick. ain't i good and convincing. the music makes me happy.=)
and oh boy! SUE DANCES WELL! danny says she itchy,LOL! i think she is fine lo,jeremey looks more itchy than her,LOL! we did had our fun la and hui yun learnt how to d-a-n-c-e in the club,hahaha. shan needs more training! she has got all the good trainers. danny and me,we are the kings.(hahaha...like real)

No comments: