Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ah lah!

feel so tired......work and study have fully occupied my life!study from 8.30 to 4 then start work at six all the way till eleven or later.no life lei,so hard to breathe.i seriously love holidays...haha!but no choice,school just start and i told myself to be good.all i can do is just grumble and keep on grumbling(niao num niao).the people in my classes have been really nice and fine la,just a few arseholes.will not bother much about them,since i find no fun in tormenting them.(i'm another asshole)
MS and shan's birthday,glenn's too are coming and mother's day are all coming in may! oh....i can already see where my money will go....poor ar....let me be the luckiest girl on earth!let me find money on the floor to splurge!haha...so unrealistic.

No comments: