Sunday, April 27, 2008

overseas study

yah! believe it or not,chia yi qian wants to study!lol.....its real.i wanna study and i wanna make sure that i am able to get into a uni in UK.haha...another joke right?thats what you will probably take out and say as a joke of the day,but the joke of the day is trully what i want to do. i know the limits,i know the impossible stuffs,but i also know that i have only this life and that there is the age thing and you only got one chance.
i don't wanna lose that chance.i don't know how long it will take for me to get there,but i will be there. this will be my goal for this year and the following years,TILL I GET THERE!don't tell me that it is impossible,coz its not.don't tell me that this is just wishful thinking,coz it wont be if you try hard enough.thats what i believe,as long as you perservere,that is nothing i cannot acheive.don't tell me words of discouragement,its shit.I don't care if you refuse to believe me,but i care if you think i am joking or just think that its a 'hot moment' thing.


No comments: