Friday, May 16, 2008

needles.....sux....

got rushed into A&E again.......got the huge injection and the sucky faint but cant feeling,lay there for like 6 hours with the oxygen provider(nose got really stiff and cold) and the heart beat indicator machine.beat faster a bit only,everyone starts staring at you,thinking they might suddenly hear a 'toot'.whats more i am all by myself~!how sad is that??!!only one person related to you can come in lei and my dad is busy.
damn sian one...want to attend school also damn hard,wanna take a simple test also cannot make it.why are doctors so stupid nowadays?? they don't know whats wrong with me, don't know what medication to give me,so he decided to give me heart attack medicine...like wth...i don't even have it so why should i take it??-_-'''he was like saying"this medication is for you to maintain a regular heartbeat, take half a pill a day,there might be some side effects like drowsiness." i asked him like three times" what am i suffering from?" he didn't even answer me~!!!what a DOCTOR~! really dumb...I'm sick of this,i have had this for three times,its serious.i need to change a doctor or probably a hospital. so i am gonna save up money or maybe even go for private hospitals,at least they will give me an answer,not like some idiot who wants me to take heart attack medicine when i have a normal heart structure, fine ECG results,and a normal person's blood.the tests are out before this incident and they were all fine(according to the white suit 'doctor').so whats wrong???!!!
eat away my money~! you big fat liar! i am poor you know!

No comments: