Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SIAN

i know the holidays are just around the corner.but i am not looking forward to it at all.....i will have to work at full blast and the only break i will ever have is just the penang trip ba? PATHETIC lei.....money is a really big issue for this month and the next few months to come.....don't wanna shop le...
anyway met ling on the way back home,we had dinner together and simply chatted fro like two to three hours.(terrible hor?) we talked about everything in the WORLD.lol! but anyway,she wants to meet 'us' and seriously like go out together and chill.so sisters looking at this,make yourself available on saturdays in JUNE.thats the only day she is free,i will try my best to make myself free too.hehe.
and yea,i bought a book again.don't yell at me,i know i bought a lot of books but its for my entertainment.=P go out,i sure spend money de,might as well buy a few books and stay home to read???haha! i am not emo-ing.
skinny called me up to me her problem la,so i had to entertain her for like a while,make her laugh la,promise her that i will be there as long as she needed help.i will kill that asshole if i were her,she damn ker lian de lo!cannot say much,its too personal.
after which i was doing my stuff and ri xian miss call me.so i called back with my HP,thinking its something short ba.in the end we chatted for one and a half hour.he got no free incoming and i got no free outgoing.fantastic,so i wont be the only one seeing high soaring phone bills for this month.lol!i didn't realize it till i was about to sleep.we chatted about almost everything in the world,horror movies la,fiona la,and blah blah blah.
my day yesterday was really chatty.....talk and talk and talk.

No comments: