Tuesday, May 27, 2008

window shopping in VIvo and blah blah

met up with shan yesterday. was feeling really down and needed a breather.so we went shopping~!!!!!!haha....took quite a lot of pictures but they were not taken by my phone but her phone,so gotta wait for her to upload.and we got an additional member joining our shopping spree,thats WEI HONG.its almost like thousands of years since we meet each other lo.he called me up suddenly and asked if i wanna go have dinner so we did and he followed us all the way.he must have been really bored!!!LOL!he even carried my laptop for me,so nice of him.after that shan decided that she could do with some additional help too and wei hong gotta carry two laptops.
i guess the hot topic between us would be driving tests....duh...i have not even registered for my final theory,i am really taking it slow huh???haha...shan fail her TP two times liao,lol,she still came up with the reason saying she has to follow her father coz her dad passed it on his third attempt.IF she fails on the third time i will really laugh my ass off.(you better pass ar,i want still want my butt)
we went shopping but bought NOTHING.(except dinner)haha,but we will buying things on thursday la,coz i promised trudy to wait for her and spent the discount voucher with her.(she wanted the sandals and a blouse if i am not wrong)
i seriously don't know what to buy and don't really feel like buying anything.even if i do,i also buy for the sake of sales.cheap.buy and stock up lo.HAHA!
went back at around 10,coz both me and shan got tests and we were damn tired(esp me,trying all those expensive shoes)
initially i wanted to take the MRT but wei hong and shan keep saying the bus faster,got seats la,can sleep la,blah blah blah,in the end it took more than an hour for the bus trip and around 15 mins for waiting for the bus.it stops at woodlands,so i have to take the MRT to admiralty and walk home.YA RITE,so much for "take the bus=better"..took me two hours to reach home.fan-tas-tic,hur?thats why i say i don't like buses,keep swaying,sleep till my head hurt...in mrt,better,no pain de,i just keep falling ba liao.haha...

met up with david a few days ago and had my lunch with him.kent was supposed to be there too but he got locked up in his OWN house(yea,rite) we chat about almost everything and i guess that day must be ferrari gathering day,coz i saw a whole LOT of them,from old classics to the damn new ones.there were even ladies driving it.the engines sound REAL GOOD lo.estimated to be around 20 plus of them ba.shocking eh???blasting around orchard,rich people!herz!just you wait! i will drive one someday.=P
and he got me presents.a pashmina shawl and a birthday bear.so shocked that he knew my bday,coz i thought he don't,den when i ask him,he said i told him before.wow,i don't even remember.lol!he wrote me a 'note' and i wrote him a long passage.haha...think i will pass it to him soon.

No comments: