Thursday, June 19, 2008

sian........F up!

sian sia........totally no drive to go school lei.its not the things that happened.I know my priorities,i know what i am aiming for,i know its important but I just cant get there you know? rp has got this fucked up look that says"please do not enter or come back again"
this totally sucks.........its just that i know whats the road i am taking but i just can't step on it.....will somebody just kick me in the head so that i am more clear???!!i am like somewhere there but not yet there.you get what i mean?totally shut down lei.no matter what people say,it didn't matter at all.it was my unsolvable problem.I got so fed up,i turn to sch's counseling,now i am waiting for one life-saving email,i hope that they can help.give me some huge penalties,make me pay money or whatever it takes to drag me to school.AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!FUCK LA!sian...talk so much,complain so much,still don't have people who understand and help de.for what am i saying this sia?(to prove that i am an idiotic bitch)

No comments: