Sunday, June 29, 2008

updates!

HM.....i dunno what to say or how to organize my information.so its gonna be very dry and draggy.LOL!(not happy don't read ar!)=P
went to see lots of movies recently.watched zohan,get smart,kung fu panda,blah blah blah.zohan was a bit disappointing while kung fu panda was totally unexpectedly funny.love the master,he damn cute,small in size,but extremely juai!chilli padi!
get smart was really stupid,but i still find it funny.the next show in the queue would be WANTED! its so damn cool~!they have got angelina jolie!its a must watch!
(i wanted to see twilight too!)
school laptop sucks.....no msn,no youtube,no imeem,no tetris.....ARRGGGHHH~! give me back my entertaiment!!!! but anyway school just returned me my leo,xie tian xie di,i can finally go to school le!
went gai gai with shan after work yesterday.went to eat and blught a dress that cost ONLY 29.90! freaking cheap!thats actually the cheapest clothing i had bought this year!HAHAHA! i know i am terrible,i like clothes that last long for me and of course they come with a BIGGER price.the dress was cute to me so i didn't really care if the material is so so,coz its CHEAP,whatdaya expect hur?bought a noobish sunglass and a beltand helped to pay for shan's 'dress' coz she no money le.she lost something important and gotta save up for it.kam gong one.and i lost my atm card again yesterday(i am another gong one),but its ok la,will do a new one later(debit la!).gotta go le,too many things to be done.woossshh!*

No comments: