Saturday, August 9, 2008

living my days spoilt

ha! you saw it! i have been living my past few days with zhu xian.his house is as good as my home.we watched tv,eat and slept together for the past four days.so when i am back home,i do feel weird.....its strange to be in my room alone.it gets kinds boring which is such a miracle(i can stay in my room whole day and still feel entertained).

i am really spoilt to the core at his house.i get to watch my wanna watch movies,and be rocked to sleep.ya,you heard me,he hugs me and 'sways' me till i really do feel like sleeping even if i don't feel tired.plus i get to eat my tibits on the bed!yeah!he feeds me with it.now i do sound like a handicap don't i?-.-
we would go for walks and go for food sprees.how can i not get fat with him around????!! we did funny stuffs together.HAHA! i will show the pictures when i get my hands on it.we took facial masks together,and its the ones that are cream based and greenish in colour.DAMN UGLY!! and i even managed to take photos of us! HA! tml then i post,i will go take from him later!

i am not the only one who is spoilt,he is too!but i wont say.lol!(fishing!)

got a runaway table yesterday...damn pissed with myself....it was the beijing olympics opening that really got me distracted at first after which it was someone's stupidity that really got me affected and fed up.....but in the end i am the only one at fault,i should have just stop them from leaving the place and gotten their card or something.i had my gains,it was not really that bad,i had 20 plus tips and hey i win a little bit of money at my first tryout in toto! lol!
gotta go prepare for work le,see ya!=)

No comments: