Tuesday, August 19, 2008

using I touch to blog!

haha! I am using I touch to blog this post coz zhu zhu using my lappy to play tetris.hmph!
working on Mondays really make you feel like calling for heaven's help!!! I really feel like going home!its so damn boring.....swatting flies and talking to kent all the time...aj keep disturbing me.he damn ass lo,he was at the other side yet he still manage to do all those stupid stunts like vomitting milk in front of me and popping out put of nowhere.the man-whore and she bitch battle lasted all the way from six till we close,he was still damn busy disturbing me.took the other transport today coz going to zhu zhu de hse.that stupid uncle don't want to send me there,that's really fine you know?but what really made me feel pissed was that he agreed to send me to some place called telecom so that its easy for me to catch a cheap trip.you know what??!!he passed that bloody place and didn't even bother telling me that.maybe he really did forget,then I am sorry but to say that he is sinile or whatever you spell it coz he said ok to me around 15 before he totally passed it.sian!!!!totally no mood....money kerna stolen again...my mum bought a new vaio lappy for bro.ya I do feel Sian abt it but what to do?I can't do anything abt it and I don't wanna do anything abt it too....I am tired of telling my mum to use her brain. She never did....spend 3000 on a stupid course for my bro to get an unconfirmed deferment and buy a bloody expensive lappy for him.DUH!!!talk to my hand la.the more I talk about it,the more stupid it gets,so I will be good and get some beauty sleep instead....nites!!and boy,I spend 15 mins typing this short post!!!LOL!

No comments: