Wednesday, September 17, 2008

shit happens

no matter how many great and fantastic things happen in school,it will still suck and it gets worst when shit happens.
here is something i do not share the love of.Korean,and i am referring to the language. i think it sounds terribly awful and the girls sometimes are just like too 'teh' or too vulgar.their language damn off......alot of sounds that would usually come out of very uncivilized and rough people.don't get the idea why some people pay to learn this.(i can teach you too! vulgar language that everyone understands!)=P.ok,maybe not,when i am not allowed to say them(ya,since when rite?)


and hey i like the lyrics of this song!
my friend send it to me,its sick and funny.i am evil...muahahaha!btw,i have not listened to the song yet,he only send me the lyrics!coz he wants to send this song to someone he dislikes DEEPLY,what do you think???is it good enough?


****Hope it's okay if I tell you that I fucking hate you
Or how many problems that you've caused and made me live through
I can't stand the way you walk and talk and act like I do
I wrote these words to let you know that I'm in system overload

All of a sudden you've become
Someone I can't get along with and you've..
You've been running all along
From the dreams and virtues meant to save you

You better pray that all the demons won't come back to haunt you
Cause you know that I'll be waiting there with a smile to taunt you
And I can't wait to see you fall and shake and break from the truth
I wrote these words to let you know that I'm in system overload

All of a sudden you've become
Someone I can't get along with and you've..
You've been running all along
From the dreams and virtues meant to save you********

No comments: