Monday, October 6, 2008

gun-do

who lives in the pineapple under the sea? SPONGE-BOB-SQUARE-PANTS.
who's the most silly kan gong i've ever seen? STUPID-LIN-RI-XIAN

sian.....that kam gong dua xi kueh paid my overdue M1 bills.they have been overdue for like damn long....so long that i had forgotten about their existence.i have not been using that line at all so what do you expect?i simply wont care abt that line.
they have been so overdue that they have to send "credit innovate" to send me a letter.that idiot paid my bill without my agreement or maybe i should say i knew nothing about it.he told me when he finish his stunt.thanks,stuntman,but no thanks.why got people so kam gong to help others pay bills one???!!!wa lao!!incredible lei!
gotta knock some sense into him...-_-'''

No comments: