Friday, January 23, 2009

no presents?

how can i not have presents on my birthday???!!! that's ridiculous! i will probably murder my buddies for being so cruel to me.lol
sisters made for me a hilarious AND some quite ugly part video,featuring alot of US..hahaha.and they were singing.like WOW~!
bastards like jeremey law stay at home to care for his girlfriend,saying she was sick and play fish wrangler while i was playing outside.shit him!
and zhu zhu!
he spent a fortune on me.sha gua,he did last min shopping because i manmark him and he had no chance to buy in my presence,he nearly went insane..can't let you guys see the video,coz i acn't upload it,its too PERSONAL,coz they change the song into "my song".specially changed lyrics,which i don't wanna share.
shall upload what zhu zhu bought for me.=)

No comments: