Tuesday, January 13, 2009

suki sushi-- the worst buffet restaurant

YES,they are! like all you people out there,i think of this place as a extremely-worth-the-money place.BUT BUT BUT BUT
after today,my opinions totally change! Zhu and me went today,because the both of us were having sushi cravings and we thought that suki sushi would be a great place. the sashimi was not as fresh as it used to be and the sushi rice had no difference to sakae's(they used to be so much better).i was really disappointed,i didn't feel like eating any of the sushi or sashimi anymore,so i was eating cream puffs and thought of getting some FRUITS.
HERE IS THE THING I GOTTA SPREAD.
have you guys eaten ROTTEN FRUITS??? coz i just had a bite this noon.its sourish and it has a rotting stench that makes you wanna throw those sushi plates at the supervisor's or manager's face who thinks i am telling lies.she gives this shit face and says that she will CHECK for me.so she brings it to the kitchen and changed a better and fresher looking plate over.
BUT BUT BUT
there is no difference,they smell the same,and i thought it was my nose doing dejavu,i plucked up courage and took a bite,NB....my hands are itching to throw those same plates le lo.WTH??!!!whats the point of changing when its ALL THE SAME ROTTEN THING???
NO APOLOGY!
NO BETTER FRUITS!!!
AND NO SERVICE RECOVERY!!!!!

this ends my post.
I HATE SUKI SUSHI! WORST OF A KIND!!

No comments: