Sunday, April 5, 2009

am gonna complain as usual

i just hate my FYP team. i hate them more than anything else.IF there is absolutely any way that i could SIAM them i would do anything possible to reach that goal.not only the team BUT ALSO they project supervisor of this project. she sucks man! she knows nothing at all, and she don't bother to anyway. she just thinks that the lesser you go and bother her,the better a student you are. what an ass.
worst part is that its my mum birthday tml and i have nothing that i can give to her.my two good friend's birthday i also never give anything. i really do feel shitty........about myself.like how the hell did i end up to be so DAMN poor?
lets just forget about the poor thing for a while. but what have i done so badly to those bitchy FYP team mates that they simply pretend that i never existed even when i am right in front of them? what's with my luck with ties and money?
AND!
we have been like quarreling non stop these few days?so whats with me that people have a huge problem in? so what the hell is wrong? why do all things just fall at me all at once?! WHY?! what have i done so wrong to deserve all this?you know what? i might be getting depression soon.now i feel like i could just die off so that i can haunt all those assholes who have been ULTIMATE FUCKERS.

No comments: