Sunday, January 13, 2013

sometimes

Sometimes i wonder what had i done so wrong to be treated this way.
How can you know the hell I had to went through and still treat me this way.
I may not have been the best or the most self sacrificing person for you,but I don't think I had done anything that bad to deserve this shit from you.
You took the chance to hit me when I was in my most vulnerable time.You made me realize that I can't simply trust anyone at all.I am really dumb. I should not have been lead on by you,but I did.
I admit,its stupid of me,I can't blame anyone but myself.
You did not make any mistakes.
Don't live like that,please.
One day you will get all the shit you throw to people.
Hopefully that does not happen to you
I don't think you can survive the fall
good luck to you
I will by all means try never to see yo,hear from you
Be a better person,for your own sake.

No comments: