Sunday, November 18, 2007

free rides!!nice people! losing my grip

didn't have time and the energy to blog yesterday,so i am back today!hahaha...
i gotta say, i really enjoy working in brewerkz.all colleagues are nice and really interesting.talking to them is entertaining.love their little stories and funny pasts.had went to dinner to ri xian(the name says 'she' but its a 'he')and Terence last last night?yah, should be that night. we went after work and were supposed to be in a rush.in the end, they started rattling about each other's past and all those funny funny stuffs about their friends. i was just laughing along and commenting,but it was nice. the things that they say were interesting.in the end, i missed my last train and terence got bike,so he sent me home lo(the big road near my home).think his bike might be something expensive ba,its brand was 'phantom'.it looks cute la,reminds me of my grandma's sewing machine.(haha)but i am scared of riding in motorbikes.the wind was really strong,i cant move my head much,most of the times my movement was done by the force of the wind.still really appreciated that he gave me a ride,if not i would have to spent three dollars on the night rider and reach home at a later time. when i was walking my way back from the road,ri xian called to check if i am home.that was nice of him and the poor fella waited for the slow night rider by himself.
didn't get much sleep and wake up early just to find out that i was on the wrong timing. i am supposed to reach by eleven but i reached at twelve.lol!!!! thank goodness everyone was really kind and forgave me without any lectures or scoldings,phew!!!really blur sia......!!!!what happened to me!!!!!!!!!
i busied all my way through work and i did gain something,something everyone would like.money man!!!!its money.lol....got lots of tips from customers.i calculated and plus the one i used on my meal and find out that it was like 60 plus.COOL! now, i love being a server.hahaha...
thought my sesters also end the same time as me but in the end HE WENT HOME EARLIER!!!!then i got nobody to accompany home and makan liaoz.so sad sia!later in the night lucien was transferred over to the section i am in.he sure likes banging into me and act blur. i just 'siam' when he got near,and he will laugh.we end at the same time and he offered to send me to the mrt where i can take my ride home.so sad,he don't live near me or a location where the roads are well linked, if not i would have another ride home,but this time,its by car,where i can sleep without little jerks.hahaha...
i AM really lucky meeting these nice people.hope that i will be the rest of the next ten years.will need a lot of luck to pass through that time period and also most importantly now.i have things that i cannot handle, cant tell much,cannot get much help and.........gesh...i don't know what to say.
guess i had lost most my smilez lately. many would think that i am angry,looking lost and smiling only in front of customers.i am like"oh serious?i thought i was the only person anybody knew of,who knew how to laugh and smile better than anyone else?" well,its like one of my logos or my critical characteristics.and now i am losing it? guess i am losing grip of myself.........

No comments: