Friday, November 23, 2007

hahahahahahahahaha!

sorry but i was really bored so currently,thats the best title i could come up with.as usual i slept till the sun burn my buttocks off and went to collect my laptop. love their customer service,they actually change lots of stuffs for me and you know what? they even clean my laptop!hahaha!nice huh?
i am in my workplace leeching off the company's network and blogging in a sleeping mode.gosh! i feel tired! my bloody bill was like 200 plus,so 'poof',there goes my salary.T-T.(dear customers,please give me more tips)
gotta pray hard that i get some rich blokes to settle within my section.i still gotta treat my sister and 'mum'.oh lord~please rain your money on me!hahaha.......my salary was pretty good but except that i gotta pay for pretty much things,so almost three quarter of it gets sucked off.so sad! starting work soon already,guess i will go grab a chocolate or biscuit. and mum! dun worry about me, i have got enough to pull through,but i hate it when i spent a huge part of it on necessities,its frustrating~!

No comments: