Sunday, December 2, 2007

decided!

i have decided i am gonna go get a trim tml. its way too messy! i can always ask alina if there is any birthday discounts.LOL! hohoho!
i had my lunch cum dinner at brewerks today with jere, shu, alvin and hui yun. it was damn fulfilling!i still feel its existence in my stomach.too much! we had mussels(delicious!),whitebait, and i ate forelamb shank, jere ate cowboy burger,shu ate white cod, huiyun ate ney york steak and alvin;rib-eye steak.sounds good eh?lol! OMG! i just love the mussels! if only i can get my hands on the recipe!this feast only cost me 16 dollars. judging from the size of my waist to my satisfied taste buds,i say its a really good deal! although my birthday is just a few hours away(i was born during midnight),i don't really feel excited or whatever.is it weird?tsk....i really don't know why i feel this way but 'whatever will be will be'.
arggghhhhh! my lips kept splitting! blood blood blood! all i taste is blood!ewww!cure it!
so tired, not gonna say more

No comments: