Thursday, December 6, 2007

lazy........

oh i am so damn lazy to blog......lol........my birthday was pretty good. gotten many presents from friends. thanks ar!lol..... shan gave me this weird looking dress which is not my type,but i accepted it,after all she took time to find it,though she and that cow's taste wasn't good...lol...i still take it coz its a present from my bestest friends. kai bought me a white bag from bugis,its cute.i like it =). abby gave me a branded hankie with his lip prints on it(huge turn off),because he gave me such an interesting accessory(he claims,exquisite),i decided to 'hong hui'(return it to him).jeremey sort of treat me to a meal and provided the birthday cake for dinner.lucien bought for me a necklace from perlin's silver,it looks really cute and reminds me of the candy my mum used to give me when i refused to play alone.thats a good and bad memory,lonely days.
seriously,i think i spend less than 10 dollars for a whole full day out in town. most of it,my 'mum'(kai) pay for me...i feel guilty....so i am gonna make sure his birthday,it will be my turn to spend!
AND YA!



THIS IS FOR RIXIAN and everyone else---->he lives in bukit batok not bukit timah!lol......see i clear the misunderstanding liao,no more unreal facts about you eh?and ya this fella only know my birthday on the day itself,still sms to ask if i gt work or not.lol....

No comments: