Saturday, August 2, 2008

so far so good

have settled most of the stuff.school fellas still don't know about it,but i think they will soon,since i had already post it in my blog.school matters later then settle ba,hack care la! i wont see them soon le what,unless i so suai end up same class with them lo.choy choy touch wood.
for my workplace,well some people are abit off la,but seriously i don't wanna care anymore le.most of my close friends are happy with it and i am happy about it,so thats it,no need to care so much about their feelings,since they don't care about how i feel.as what he always say. i only need to care about him and myself,we don't owe anyone any explanations.
needa save lots of money le,going to buy laptop and maybe going to alor star with sue again! eat good food! drive the car(if only i can convince her,i wont drive it into the drain)! visit my future home!(ahaha!its in penang) i shouldn't get so excited,still not sure if i should go or not.don't know this time that pig pig will go with me or not.he got no passport...hmph!

No comments: