Sunday, November 30, 2008

new target!!!

hahaha!!I am not talking about a guy target,I wanna get to play a new sport.there is this new thing called the suave board!!and it looks damn interesting,don't get me wrong,I am still in love with blading!And forever will be.i thought of buying a new pair of skates, but they were too expensive and I really can't afford it with the current situation I am in.hehehe...so I just need to work harder for it.but I will get my hands on that suave board first!! It's lesser than a hundred so I guess it's really affordable and pretty worth it.it looks like any other skateboard but it works in a very different way,you gotta really twist your waist to get it moving, unlike the usual push you have to give to your skateboard, this is better! Coz I can lose more fats compared to the skateboard(that's the crucial function, considering how much fats I have gained-_-) well for more details you can go check up their website and join in playing!!!!LOL

www.streetwave.sg

No comments: