Saturday, January 3, 2009

posting.like finally!

someone told me to stop rotting, so i decided that i should do something to this space since its free and i can better express myself in wordsssss.(i guess so)
i haven't really been busy,just....slacking,rotting and thinking my time away.
thousands of thoughts and problems have run through my mind these days. just no definite solutions and i really do feel tired to work anything out.
i seem to be running again......which is why i am dreaming all day,hoping that i would be able to pull myself together and knock some sense to my empty brain.I just hoped that i would be able to make a difference or perhaps do something changing so things will get better.which will also lead to me being happier and not worry so much.i think i will get white hairs and wrinkles like damn soon.all my dreams seems to be nightmares,all my thoughts seemed to be useless and bull.I just need to clear my mind and perhaps be more alert to the more important things around me.I think i do know what to do,but don't have the courage to do so.
so sorry to give a disgusting post here,i feel bored reading it myself too,i will put up something about countdown day and Christmas when i get my hands on the pictures and also a good mood to start.
AU REVOIR =)

No comments: